Author, How To Say It To Seniors: Closing the Communication Gap with Our Elders
David Solie is a gifted speaker whose keynote and breakout presentations on communication between generations have won critical acclaim from audiences throughout the United States and Canada.
His compelling stories, unique insights, humor, compassion, and inspirational delivery have made him a favorite of financial advisors, attorneys, CPAs, senior service professionals, planned giving specialists, caregivers, and general audiences.
I have been attending professional development seminars for 25 years, so I have attended countless speeches, presentations, and conferences-some good, most bad, and very few memorable. I’m not a person given to hyperbole, so believe me when I say that David Solie is one of the best speakers I have ever heard.
- Adrift in the Tsunami: Boomers Arriving at 65
- Unlocking the Communication Code of Aging Parents: Practical Communication Strategies for Working with Older Adults
- Unlocking the Communication Code of Senior Clients: Practical Communication Strategies for Working with Older Clients
- Unlocking The Communication Code of Baby Boomers: Practical Communication Strategies for Working with Middle Age Adults
- When Are They Going To Grow Up? Practical Communication Strategies for Working with Emerging Adults
- Against All Odds: Five Strategies for Preserving Quality of Life in a 24/7 World
The audience you are trying to reach is the key and no speaker I ever hired has had more impact on the audience than David Solie. He gets people thinking about the really important subjects and encourages constructive moves as a result.
Fees and Expenses
Please fill out this request form and I will contact you in return with a quote.